Ruby on Rails Developers
- Understanding client requirements and functional specifications.
- Designing, developing, maintaining and optimizing secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
- Work closely with the architects to develop the best technical design and approach for new application development.
- Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and other hitches.
- Excellent knowledge of scripting with Ruby on Rails.
- Must have experience on different versions of Rails.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of MongoDB, AngularJS, BackboneJS would be plus.
- Test driven development using RSpec and Cucumber.
- Competent in HTML/XML/XPATH.
- Proficiency with Linux.
- Experience working with version control SVN/GIT.
- Experience working with cloud servers (Amazon EC2, Heroku).
- Should have a good understanding of design patterns.
- Excellent coding & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.