- Facilitate communication of technical matters among internal team as well as external partners and client contacts
- Analyze requirements, wire frames and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
- Work with Producers to identify and address project status issues
- Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
- Delegate programming tasks to other team members, providing oversight as needed
- Mentor developers by sharing best practices and new tools and techniques
- Research and share industry innovations and trends
- Objective C & XCode up to the latest version
- Functionality exposure desirable – XML/JSon parsing,
- Handling SQL Lite within the native app,
- 3rd Party Libraries or Gateway integration like FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Paypal, Authorize.net etc.,
- Integrating GPS enablement using Google maps or popular Map SDKs,
- Memory management.
- Normal and popular smart phone native features development experience.